Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: your choice of a Digital Music Player

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    your choice of a Digital Music Player

    MP3 Player, IPOD, Zune or the XM To Go with the recorder on it that plays MP3's?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hokie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: your choice of a Digital Music Player

    I have an IPod Nano. I love it. I have XM radio in my car. I love it too. But recently i've noticed commercials... That's starting to get on my nerves.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: your choice of a Digital Music Player

    I have a 30G Ipod and love it. I've got over 3000 songs, the first season of The Office, the first two seasons of The Venture Brothers, The Wizard of Oz, A Clockwork Orange, Pirates of the Caribean 2, about 20 music vids, and still have about 5-10 gigs free.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: your choice of a Digital Music Player

    The Zune will probably be a very popular piece. Creative does a very good job with their players also.

    The thing is, if you want a lot of flexibility, and different applications for use, the Ipod is hands down the way to go. There is a just a ton of accessories for it that no one else can match at this time.

    I have a 30GB as well, actually it is my wifes. Don't use it as much as I thought she would, but have a lot of music, and photos on it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: your choice of a Digital Music Player

    walkman!!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: your choice of a Digital Music Player

    [ QUOTE ]
    walkman!!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Agreed, this is all you could ever hope for.

    tps l2
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: your choice of a Digital Music Player

    A bit bulky , but 8 tracks baby !

    westbry
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  8. #8
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: your choice of a Digital Music Player

    i have a 30 gb ipod and love it...highly recommended
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •